The summer weather feels like it's here to stay, and in my mind that means it's time for some bright summer cocktails! I am a huge fan of sangria. We actually honeymooned in Barcelona and made it our mission to taste as much sangria as possible. Since then, I've been trying to recreate my favorite sangria flavor & I am happy to share the one that nailed it!
- 1 red Spanish table wine | I used some from Trader's
- 1 orange | cubed
- 2 apples | cubed
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Add chopped fruit to a pitcher.
- Mix in 3 tbsp agave nectar & 1 cinnamon stick. Muddle together.
- Add 1/2 cup orange juice & 1/2 cup brandy. Continue to mix & muddle getting all the yumminess from the ingredients out.
- Pour the entire bottle of Spanish red table wine into the pitcher and stir together.
- Stir over crushed ice, making sure to get some delicious fruit with each pour!