I'm all about seasonal eating! Apparently, so are my children...weird right?;) I'm pretty sure E would eat ice cream or popsicles all day during the summer if I let him. What a solid choice to start your day with. So to help out with our good choices I'm made some super simple popsicles that we can totally eat for breakfast. I used raspberries & blueberries to give them a solid red, white & blue look without a ton of work.
- 1 container of Siggi's Vanilla Icelandic Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries | fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries | fresh or frozen
- 1 can of coconut milk
- popsicle containers
- Whisk together the container of vanilla bean greek yogurt and can of coconut milk.
- Gently stir in the blueberries & raspberries. If the raspberries start to break they give your white color a nice shade of pink.
- Pour mixture into popsicle containers and let set for at least 5 hours.
enjoy & happy 4th weekend!