Sweet potatoes are a go to favorite when it comes to pretty much any gathering for me! But what I love about this recipe is that it's got just the right amount of sweetness, cinnamon and crunch thanks to the pecans, letting the sweet potatoes natural favor shine! And you guys it's seriously so easy to make! Just look below!
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- With a fork, poke holes in the sweet potatoes and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until potatoes are soft.
- Spray pie dish with non-stick spray.
- While potatoes bake in a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of chopped pecans with 1 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Set aside for use later.
- Once potatoes are done, take potatoes out of oven and let cool.
- Cut and scoop the inside of the potatoes into the dish and mash the potatoes.
- Top sweet potatoes with pecan mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.