Looking for the perfect New Years Eve sweet treat?!? Look no further. I've teamed up with Kris from Kristeena Michelle and Crazy Richards Peanut Butter to bring you the everything you've been looking for in a healthy cheesecake bite! Please please please don't forget to pick up some Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter for any of your peanut butter needs. They are donating 10% of all profits for the next two months to help stop childhood hunger, so you can make these delicious treats and support a good cause all at the same time! It's a win win over here!
- Two 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Crazy Richards Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed honey roasted peanuts or almonds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the cream cheese and peanut butter to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and whip until smooth.
- Using a 2 tbsp scoop, drop balls of the cheesecake mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the freezer and freeze until solid, 1 to 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over (not in) a pot of simmering water, stirring constantly to evenly melt. Remove 4 cheesecake balls from the freezer at a time. Working quickly, dip each ball into the chocolate using a fork. Tap your fork on the side of your bowl to remove the excess chocolate and sprinkle with crushed honey roasted peanuts or almonds. I used almonds for this batch.
- Place on a parchment-lined platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.