- 1 cup (275g) of Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter Smooth or Crunchy
- 2 free-range Eggs*
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Cacao Nibs
- Pre heat oven to 350°. Line a 8x8 square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl use a fork or spatula to mix peanut butter until loose and smooth. Add eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, baking powder and sea salt and mix well to combine. Fold through cacao nibs.
- Mix will be like a dough - thick and quite firm. Press into tin spreading evenly. Mix will be like a dough, thick and quite firm. This is normal 😊
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden on top. Let cool slightly. Cut into 9-12 squares.