Can someone please explain to me how it is already Labor Day weekend! No joke I feel like this summer was a whirlwind over here🌪Let’s end the summer strong 💪with a super easy and healthy dessert recipe for you to bring to your next get together, use as an after dinner treat or add to lunches. This one has become a staple in our house because chocolate & peanut butter…duh!
- 15 oz can black beans
- 1/4 cup cocoa power
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1/3 cups Crazy Richards Peanut Butter Powder
- 1 pack Crazy Richards Creamy Peanut Butter (perfect for snacks too)
Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a food processor add all ingredients except chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter.
- Turn food processor on and let it do it’s magic. You’re really looking to create a smooth consistency with your batter.
- Spray an 8x8 pan for the brownies mix to go into.
- Pour the mix into the pan and smooth evenly.
- Add chocolate chips to the top.
- Kneed Crazy Richards Peanut butter packet.
- Drizzle PB all over the top of your brownies.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
- Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting.
* Thank you Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter for sponsoring this post!