Anyone else running around with last minute things to do for the holiday?!? I swear every year we think we've got it together and yet we still find our selves scrambling to do things. I've found that having simple easy snacks around the house is perfect for the holiday season and this granola does just that for you! Quick and easy to make and it tastes AMAZING🦄🦄🦄
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 2 cups pecans | crushed
- 5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cups cranberries
preheat over to 300°F.
- In a large bowl combine 1/2 cup olive oil, 3/4 cups honey, 2 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ground cloves, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, and 1/2 tbsp sea salt. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add 1/2 cup chia seeds to wet mixture and stir.
- Mix in 2 cups ground almonds and 1/2 cup ground flax seed.
- Add old fashioned oats 1 cup at a time, mixing between each set till you’ve reached 5 cups of oats. Make sure all oats are coated.
- Cover 2 trays with parchment paper.
- Spread your granola mixture evenly between both trays. Cook for 45 minutes at 300°F or until golden brown
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cranberries over granola.
- Once golden brown allow to cool completely before breaking into clusters.
- Store in a seal tight container.