And just like that it's 2017! Hoping your new year is off to a great start. For us that means keeping up with our daily routines and adding as many healthy habits to our lifestyle as we can. Today I've got a healthy recipe you won't want to miss from Joanna over at the lazy mom's blog and Crazy Richards Peanut Butter. And yes they are still donating 10% of all profits this month to help stop childhood hunger. So you can make these delicious treats and support a good cause all at the same time!
- 2/3 cup natural, unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond-meal
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Combine it all together in a bowl.
- If it’s too dry, and doesn’t want to stick together add some peanut butter. If it’s too wet add a bit of oats.
- When all is well mixed, using your hands, roll little balls out of it, or better, let your kids do this!
- Refrigerate for around 30 minutes before serving.
- You can even freeze some for later!