To say I love avocados would be a total understatement. I'm pretty sure if I could eat them with every meal I would. So naturally I need to share another favorite way we include avocados into our meal time.
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Garlic salt or powder
- Parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 2 slices flourless whole wheat berry bread | we use trader joe's sprouted flourless bread
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 hands of arugula
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Cut the avocado in half. Scoop into a small bowl and smash with a fork.
- Toast the bread and prosciutto.
- Brush the olive oil on two slices of bread.
- Smash avocado in small bowl with a fork.
- Divide the avocado between the two slices of toast.
- Sprinkle garlic salt or powder over the toast.
- Confetti the toast with red pepper flakes to taste.
- Place a hand full of arugula on each slice of toast
- Top with parmigiano-reggiano cheese & lemon juice.