It's absolutely holiday cookie time! If your house is anything like ours that means you've for sure got sweet treats filling up your pantry and many you're hiding from them too! You know trying not to eat every last one...anyone else with me on that one🙈 Here is literally the easiest all natural PB cookie recipe featuring crazy richard's peanut butter, remember they are donating 10% of all profits for the next two months to help stop childhood hunger. So you can make these delicious treats and support a good cause all at the same time!
- 1 cup Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- little pretzels
- chocolate chips
- red m&m's
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine 1 cup peanut butter and 3/4 cup honey together till blended.
- Add in 1 large egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1/2 tsp baking soda. Mix well.
- Don't worry the mixture will be soupy 😬
- Spoon on to a parchment covered tray. Leaving plenty of room between each cookie as these bad boys spread.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- While cookies are still on tray cooling, add the decorations. Two chocolate chip eyes, two broken pretzels antlers and one red m&m nose.
- Take out and let sit for at least 10 minutes on tray.
***If your decorations don't stick don't sweat it, mine didn't either & let's be honest my kids at the decorations first anyways😜