Everyone has a chicken noodle soup recipe they absolutely love. But if you don't, you're in luck. Here is my grandma's classic chicken noodle that my mom and I have adjusted to make it our own.
- 4-6 chicken breast
- 2 medium onions | chopped
- 4-6 stalks of celery | chopped
- 4 large carrots
- fresh parsley to taste
- chicken stock to taste
- salt and pepper
- large pot filled with water
1. Cook chicken about 7 minutes per side and cut into small pieces.
2. Place all ingredients into pot and simmer soup for 1-2 hours
3. Plate and enjoy!