Recently I've noticed a growing trend in my wardrobe...I own a ridiculous amount of black clothing. At first glance I thought to myself, come on danielle, get it together and pick out some color. Add something here to spice things up. But then I started to think about my everyday life...craziness. Some days I am lucky if I even shower, let alone wash my hair and dry it. So let me be honest here...black is always a good option. Here's a few reasons it continues to work for me.
- Black hides unwanted stains. I know their are some parents or even clumsy people out there that can relate to this one! Gotta love black for that.
- Black on black makes everyone look good. It's slimming and easy to find in your closet.
- You can wear black two days in a row. Oh yes I just said that. Just make sure it doesn't smell😉
- Black pairs with everything. Yes, everything even navy and brown!
- You can dress black up and down without much effort. Add some fancy shoes or red lips to your basic black tee and your ready for a night out.
Happy Hump Day!