I'm all about indulging in sweets ever since having kids. I just can't seem to pass on them. SO I've made it my mission to find ways to make sweet treats a little bit better for me and my family to eat. Adding less sweetener to start and keeping it as natural as possible. I share with you today another AMAZING🦄🦄🦄 peanut butter recipe. And please don't forget to pick up some Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter for the recipe. Remember, they are donating 10% of all profits for the next two months to help stop childhood hunger. So you can make these delicious treats and support a good cause all at the same time!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese | at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Crazy Richards creamy all-natural peanut butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbles | about 5 crackers
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter | melted
Preheat oven to 350°F
- In zip lock bag smash graham crackers to make crumbles.
- Add 1 cup of graham cracker crumbles and 3 tbsp of melted unsalted butter to a bowl and mix together.
- Transfer into a 9-inch pie dish. Press the crust evenly with you hands around the sides and bottom of the dish.
- Bake until golden brown, about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the pie dish from oven and let cool.
- Now onto the filling! With an electric mixer and the whisk attachment beat 1 cup of heavy cream on high until it has a soft peak, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove cream from bowl and set aside in another bowl.
- In the same bowl (no need to wash it out) change the attachment to the paddle, add the 8 oz of room temperature cream cheese, 1 1/2 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract and 1 cup of Crazy Richards creamy all-natural peanut butter. Beat for about 3 minutes till mixed together and a silky smooth texture appears in your bowl.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture with a spatula until completely blended.
- Spoon filling into cooled pie crust.
- Place pie in freezer for 1 hour or refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. If you're freezing the pie for longer than an hour, wrap with plastic wrap after an hour so it doesn't get all freezer burned. If you're refrigerating, wrap with plastic wrap!