Peanut butter and bananas go together for me just like coffee and cream! Too good to pass up 😋 Alright maybe you're not a coffee and cream lover like me, but I promise you this recipe will still leave your taste buds craving for more!
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil | melted
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Crazy Richards Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- In a small bowl mash 1 medium ripe banana.
- Move mashed banana to a large bowl and add 1 tsp of baking powder, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, 1/2 cup of milk, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp melted coconut oil and 1 egg.
- Whisk together till smooth.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter and 1 tsp vanilla to mixture. Whisk together.
- Add 3/4 cups of flour to your batter and whisk till batter is smooth.
- Cook on griddle for about 1-2 minutes per side over medium high heat.
- For added fun you can layer with bananas and top with a peanut butter drizzle!