It's hard to believe that five years have passed since we walked down the sand to get married...and took these pictures! Or I could say it's hard to believe it's been five years since we stood in line at the court house to get married...although that one doesn't sound as charming. Either way, and yes we did do both, it's been five years. And I can say a lot has happened in those five years. Two kids, three moves (one to a different state), 5 different jobs and a whole lot of little things in between.
Not every day is pretty...but there's no doubt I'm incredibly fortunate to have married M. He continues to be be my support system, head of reason and back bone in life. We've created a team I am so happy to be on. So with that I thought I'd share with you my top 5 things I love about him.
- compassionate: warm, loving, understands he's got it all. I love how he's got a way to just get me and give me time to process things.
- clean: I've said this so many times but really M is the best roommate I've ever had. He's clean, organized and doesn't mind doing dishes or laundry!
- passionate: about everything and anything he does. His passion continues to inspire me and I love it!
- he makes me laugh: literally everyday. I love how he's such a goofball and knows just the right time to get an extra laugh in!
- hustle: anyone that knows M would defiantly use this word to describe him. He is the hardest working person I have ever met in my life. His hustle drives me to be a better me everyday.