I’m absolutely in love with this recipe. I got it from my girlfriend who teaches kindergarten. Not only does this playdough take under 5 minutes to make it smells sugary sweet & I know everything that’s in it! That way when e decides to take a big bite out of it at least I know he pretty much just inhaled lots of salt.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- ½ cup salt
- 1/4 cup glitter for the fun factor✨
- 2 cups water
- 2 packets of kool-aid (I used 4 packets for the red!)
- 3 tbsp oil
- In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cups of flour and 1/2 cup of salt together.
- Add 1/4 cup of glitter for the fun factor and stir.
- In a pot boil water & add 2 packets of kool-aid & 3 tbsp oil.
- Pour kool-aid mixture onto dry ingredients and stir.
- Dump onto counter and knead playdough. Be careful because it’s HOT!
- Continue to knead until all mixed together.
***If you want brighter coloring use double the amount of kool-aid!**